What our course participant says:
Bespoke and tailored to the needs and skills of all participants! Elizabeth's warmth and approachability made me feel that I was able to stop the class and ask for additional info as required.
Samantha Connolly, Manchester Metropolitan University, Sept 2013
NVivo - Qualitative Data Handling & Analysis
What is NVivo all About?
NVivo is one of the leading qualitative software tools used by qualitative researchers to analyse structured, semi-structured or unstructured interview transcripts of individuals or focus groups; literature reviews; online documents or government reports; social media contents; diaries; audio and video recordings; emails; customer feedback or comments; survey data; case and field notes; photographs; and databases.
- What is new in NVivo 10
- See a video of NVivo 10 Tutorial
- Watch video on Literature reviews and NVivo
- Watch video on EndNote and NVivo
- Read blog on Why use NVivo for your literature review?
- Download NVivo 10 30-day FREE Trial copy
- Buy NVivo 10
Why would you use NVivo?
• If you are seeking an in-depth understanding of any or all of the data sources mentioned above.
• If your are seeking to explore issues, understand phenomena and answer questions.
• If you are seeking to gain insight into people's attitudes, behaviours, value systems, concerns, motivations, aspirations, culture or lifestyles.
• If you are seeking to inform business decisions, policy-making communication and research.
...then you need to know about NVivo software.
NVivo is a qualitative software tool for all research communities - academics, government, charitable organisations, health professionals and market researchers. Working with your data has never been easier than by using NVivo to simplify the process. This is because collecting and analysing interview transcripts or varied data sources can be messy, disorganised and time consuming using manual techniques.
When faced with transcripts, emails, pictures, diaries and audio or video material - finding themes and extracting meaning can be a daunting task. Using NVivo purpose-built tools for classifying, sorting and organising notes – annotating, referencing, memoing, linking through to other data (internal and external); it gives you more time to reflect, explore patterns, identify themes, gather insights, link ideas to existing bodies of literature, and develop meaningful conclusions.
What can Data Solutions Services do for you?
Data Solutions Services delivers dedicated and responsive solutions for all your data needs. We deliver customised training programmes on NVivo software for your research team, your organisation, or one-to-one tuition. We also deliver scheduled public training in many cities across the UK and we are available to travel to Europe.